Friday, February 10, 2012

Play Date: Valentine's Day

Month: February
Theme: Valentine's Day


This week at our playgroup...


Valentine-making invitation.


"I love my mommy" riddles and animal identification.


Edible bracelets. I don't know how many of these will actually become gifts, but the kids had fun making and eating them.


Large Motor Sort. I've set this out the past couple of weeks as it's a favorite.


I modified the Winter Tot Pack penguins. I always have a matching game in storytime. Instead of doing colors, I tried matching the number of spots on each penguin with the numerical penguins. I pasted spots onto the penguins, laminated them and pasted magnets on the backs. The game accompanied my flannel story of Pippa's Penguin.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, it makes me happy!