Sunday, April 15, 2012

365 Days Outdoors: Stick Jump


April Challenge #9: Find a Stick for a Long Jump

The stick jump challenge happened spontaneously today. Bobo has a favorite stick to play with outside. He comes back to it everyday. Today, he used it for jumping.


We used the hose to clean off the garage from yesterday, which created more mud. Bobo squished his toes. "This feels funny. It tickles."


Digging in the mud with Bobites (outside cat) watching.


"Use your claws to dig, Bobites. Mama, why isn't Bobites helping me dig?" Cats...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog, its given me an opportunity to discover yours. I have only looked at the posts on your home page and already I love it - I will definitely be back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I love your blog too. Please do come back!

      Delete

Please leave a message, it makes me happy!