Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tot School: Counting


Bobo is working his way through his magnet set's experiments. I set out magnets of different size and strength. He thought the blue one would pick up the most chips and so did Daddy. I went with the yellow wand.


Textures tray. I put out Glow-in-the-dark slime and silly putty. The silly putty has mysteriously disappeared, which is why I do not have a photo. I better check the seats of all our pants!


Balloons and spooky foam stickers. We each made one balloon and played lots of large motor games that Bobo made up.


Scholastic's Let's Count Critters and counting cards.


Pumpkin observation with a mini pumpkin from 2 Teaching Mommies.


Bobo is still in love with Ladybug Girl. This year's read for the record book was Ladybug Girl and the Bug Squad. These Ladybug Dominoes are adorable. We've matched them and played a domino game. I've been reassured in the past week that Bobo does indeed know how to count.

I shared this at TGIFRead, Learn, Explore and Tot School.

3 comments:

  1. What fun counting trays!! Love the candy corn looking peg holder.

    Thanks for linking up to TGIF! Have a GREAT weekend,
    Beth =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your trays! What wonderful skills you have covered! I love pumpkin observation tray. I have never seen the observation sheet before.

    Thank you for sharing this post on Read.Explore.Learn. I will be sharing it on the Read.Explore.Learn. Facebook page today.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, it makes me happy!