Monday, February 11, 2013

Sensory Bin: Valentine


What's in the bin?
Rose petals (fabric)
Heart jewels (pink and red)
Glittery foam hearts (pink and red)
Heart-shaped cardboard boxes
Heart-shaped balloon
Red potpourri


Bobo helped with the construction of the bin this time from start to finish. We also purchased some Easter items, which explains the bunny ears. I love how this box smells! Bobo had lots of fun sorting the potpourri. He was heartily disappointed that everything wasn't for decorating. However, I think I appeased him with other activities.

Shared with Tuesday Tots, Share It Saturday and the Kids Co-Op.

2 comments:

  1. That is a great sensory bin. I made some hearts with words that describe what I love about my husband I think they'd go great in a bin like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely sensory bin idea!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, it makes me happy!